Conditions of Entry
Tickets issued by Kryal Castle are subject to the following conditions:
1. Tickets are sold on behalf of Kryal Castle. A ticket is a receipt and is not transferable.
2. Kryal Castle reserves the right to refuse admission or to request a visitor to leave Kryal Castle’s facilities.
3. Proof of age and concession identification may be required.
4. Additional charges apply to activities. Extra charges may apply to entry prices during special events. Complimentary and discount passes are not valid during special events.
5. Tickets purchased may not, without the prior written consent of Kryal Castle be resold, packaged or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of these conditions, the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission, or other action taken, without guarantee of a refund.
6. Opening hours are generally from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm on weekends, Gazetted Victorian School Holidays and Victorian Public Holidays. Kryal Castle reserves the right to amend opening hours at any time. Entry for private functions will be provided under conditions at the sole discretion of Kryal Castle Management.
7. The daily program for activities within Kryal Castle is provisional and subject to change as necessary without notice due to adverse weather conditions or other operational reasons. Kryal Castle reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, postpone, relocate or reschedule activities and there is no guarantee of viewing any or all scheduled activities.
8. For safety reasons, visitors are not permitted to use drones at Kryal Castle. Commercial use is subject to prior permission in accordance with Kryal Castle’s Filming & Photography Policy.
9. Images of Kryal Castle taken with a camera, mobile phone or other wireless device cannot be used for any purpose other than for regular private and domestic purposes without prior
written consent of Kryal Castle and in accordance with Kryal Castle’s Filming and Photography policy. Images cannot be sold, licensed, published or otherwise commercially exploited. Kryal Castle reserves the right to instruct the methods used to obtain images or prevent any form of photography on its premises at any time.
10. Visitors consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded as visitors to Kryal Castle and consent to the use of any such film, image or recording at the sole discretion of Kryal Castle.
11. Making or distributing of broadcasts, commentary or news reports by any means in any format or media including any such commentary made by mobile phone or other device is not permitted without prior consent of Kryal Castle in accordance with Kryal Castle’s Filming and Photography Policy.
12. Any personal information (except postcodes or country of departure) communicated to Kryal Castle by the purchaser when purchasing a ticket is collected for the purposes of assisting with lost tickets. Kryal Castle may also use such personal information for direct marketing purposes in its promotion of Kryal Castle and related products. Where such use is made, the purchaser will be given prior opportunity to ‘opt out’ of receiving further direct marketing material.
13. For the comfort and safety of visitors, staff and volunteers, the following items are not permitted to be brought into Kryal Castle and a Kryal Castle employee may, in his or her absolute discretion, deny the entry of such items into Kryal Castle Adventure Park and Suites: Alcohol, illicit drugs, animals (except assistance animals including guide dogs and onduty dogs under the control and supervision of on-duty emergency or security personnel or dogs engaged in a performance approved by the CEO or his representative or Chief Warden) any item that could be used as a weapon (without the prior approval of The Arena Manager and current, relevant permits held); vehicles of any kind including bicycles, motor cycles, scooters, (except wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs & disability scooters), skateboards, and roller blades/skates; fireworks; balls, frisbees and helium balloons; large flags; musical instruments (unless by prior consent); amplification equipment; unauthorised advertising material or flyers; ‘laser pointers’; distress signals, whistles or loud hailers; dangerous goods or any other item prohibited by legislation.
14. Kryal Castle permits visitors to smoke in designated areas within the grounds and specially allocated areas for private functions outside of normal operating hours. Designated smoking areas are noted on the visitor map.
15. Whilst at Kryal Castle, visitors are responsible for the security of their own property. All bags may be subject to search, and visitors are reminded to not leave bags or packages unattended at any time.
16. Children 15 years and under must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times. An adult is deemed to be any person aged 16 years or older.
17. Kryal Castle does not take responsibility for personal injury, loss or damage however caused, including any negligence (but not gross negligence), breach of duty, default or omission on the part of Kryal Castle staff, volunteers, contractors or agents.
18. Appointed Officers of Kryal Castle reserve the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry to any person or to remove any person from Kryal Castle without any entitlement to a refund subject to all laws.
19. WARNING: Visitors may experience some aspects of Kryal Castle that are potentially hazardous including activities associated with: close proximity of horses and other animals, uneven and potentially slippery surfaces including cobblestones and flights of stairs, variable light levels and replica weapons and replica torture devices. Many areas of Kryal Castle are
exposed to high winds, rain, direct sunlight and heat. Visitors are required to take appropriate care of their personal hydration and sun protection.
20. Kryal Castle advises that it offers activities carried out by costumed staff or contracted re-enactors who may portray some of the behaviours and undertake activities which are representative of Medieval history.
Additional terms and conditions of entry to Murder Mystery evenings
21. No refunds, cancellations or amendments within 24 hours of the show.
22. Kryal Castle recommends warm, casual clothing and flat walking shoes.
23. Consumption of alcohol and food, other than that purchased, at Kryal Castle, is not permitted during the evening events.
24. Children aged 16 years and under are not permitted due to the content of the show.
26. Kryal Castle may disclose your personal information to third parties to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service you have requested.
*Purchasing Security Policy*
27. No transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst Kryal Castle strives to protect such information, Kryal Castle does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to Kryal Castle, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk.